The Skills of Adaptive Leadership
The Skills of Adaptive Leadership package equips participants with tools to be more reflective, creative and collaborative agents for change. The program consists of up to six modules, focusing on key leadership skills.
The modules focus on:
- Leadership - Using the Adaptive Leadership framework (from the Kennedy School of Government, Harvard) we explore our individual leadership capacity and our driving intentions.
- Team Building – Participants will experience and explore group dynamics and the skills and awareness necessary to function effectively in a team even in the toughest of situations.
- Negotiation – Using the 'Getting to Yes' framework developed by Roger Fisher and William Ury, the negotiation training focuses on reaching agreement for mutual benefit.
- Difficult conversations – Practical tools for engaging in difficult conversations using non-violent communication and managing yourself during times of high emotion.
- Public Speaking – Using storytelling as a mode for crafting and delivering powerful speeches.